Botanical script

I am very happy to be sharing these two cards over on the Darkroom Door blog today. Both cards feature a floral collage stamp from the new Botanical Script set. You can find all the instructions over at Darkroom Door. My first card is done in a vintage style with distress inks.

My second card is bolder and brighter with a sparkly blue and white colour scheme.

I layered this one by cutting out and painting an extra flower. All the steps  and supplies are listed on the Darkroom Door blog. While you’re there you can see the other pretty stamps from the Botanical Script set.

7 Comments on “Botanical script”

1. Anne says:

It’s incredible how you have made both these images ‘pop’ using duch different colours! I adore them, it’s a beautiful stamp set too! Bravo!

2. mjmarmo says:

Just gorgeous!

Two very different but pretty looks using this DD stamp set Heather. It really suits the vintage style, but then the bright blue and silver with the glittery finish to the flower also looks fabulous and love the dimension. x

4. Karen Jackson says:

I completely agree with Pat. One minute I prefer the vintage look, and then I am taken by the metallic blue bloom. One stamp, two little masterpieces. Well done you!

5. Bonnie says:

What a beautiful stamp, Heather! I especially love that soft pink flower!

6. nessiecraft says:

these are lovely stamps, and you’ve made them into lovely cards!