Upcoming Classes

I am teaching at three locations in November so I thought I would let you know just in case you happen to be in the right place to join me.

Studio BBG in Montreal

On Saturday, November 7th at 10:00am I will be teaching  Winter Watercolours (contact store for details)

_DSC5309 winter watercolours Heather Telford

On Saturday, November 7th at 2:00pm I will be teaching Merry & Bright (contact store for details)

Bannercropscale

Crop A While in Orleans

On Thursday, November 12th at 6:00pm and Friday, November 13th at 12:30pm I will be teaching Woodland Watercolours (contact store for details)

Woodland watercolour bannerscaled

Riverside Drive in Ottawa

On Saturday, November 14th at 1:00pm and Monday, November 16th at 1:00pm I will be teaching Woodland Watercolours (click here for details)

Woodland watercolour bannerscaled

10 Comments on “Upcoming Classes”

1. ednamburgess says:

Sure wish I could be at one of those places, but I live in Michigan. Have fun. Love your cards. Edna

2. marilyn418 says:

How about sunny (& dry) California…San Francisco to be precise? We’d love you out here!

What lucky people that get to work with you Heather as your creations are always fantastic and I only wish I lived nearby. x

4. Bonnie says:

I wish I was close enough to take these classes. Beautiful examples!

5. Rita says:

I also would love to take part in your classes but Australia is a bit too far away. I absolutely love your work, ever thought of doing online classes? I’d be first in line!

6. craftytreen says:

if I could travel, I would be at any class you gave. wow, that would be so cool. Thank goodness I have your wonderful videos and tutorials! Have fun!

7. Carol / creatingincolors says:

I’m groaning. How I would love to attend your classes, but I’m too far away. Now a multi-day retreat would probably draw me right in. There’s a challenge for you! I’ve seen some of Canada, such beauty and such friendly people.