How-to with Large Scale Stamps

Delightful & Verdant Heather Telford

All through this week Penny Black is showcasing their new large scale stamps and co-ordinating stencils.The week kicked off with an inspiring video blog hop featuring seven guest designers and their impressive array of projects. During the rest of the week the PB design team are sharing their projects all with a “how-to” tutorial.

My project is a pictured above and the process is outlined in a photo tutorial on the PB blog . It is unusual to see a kraft card from me but I have to say it makes the perfect background for the new Memento Luxe ink and the Radiant Neon inks.

title graphic days 2 thru 5

Stamps:  Delightful, Special Wishes (PB)
Stencils:  Verdant (PB)
Inks:  Memento Luxe Wedding Dress, Radiant Neon Electric Pink, Electric Green & Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko)
Paper: Kraft, Black, White
Also: Gingham ribbon

10 Comments on “How-to with Large Scale Stamps”

1. Gabby says:

Pretty card! Love the stenciling outside the main stamped image! Looks great and what a neat way to use the coordinating products. 🙂

2. Isabelle P. says:

Des techniques toujours très intéressantes et un résultat toujours magnifique ! Bravo !

3. Laura Jane says:

BEAUTIFUL card Heather. Thanks for the step by step photos!

4. ar0se4u2 says:

I have a few stencils that I don’t use. This makes me think I should pull them out and ink up a few quick cards. TY

5. Absolutely stunning! A brilliant technique !

6. Debbey Kouri says:

I hae never thought about using stencils until now Great inspiration – ave me allkinds of ideas!

7. Vicki B says:

Thank you for that link to how to use those new stencils. Two of my customers and myself ordered some of those and were a little disappointed at how big they are but now I’m going to give it a try. What size of a card did you make? I’m accustomed to doing the 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.

8. Lovely card. Thank you for the step by step instructions. Very informative!