An orange experimentPosted: March 30, 2012
When working on a card for the One Layer Wednesday challenge to use pinks and orange I came up with this. It was meant to be pink and orange but ended up all orange with, what I think looks a bit like the texture of a painting. Don’t ask how I did it because I am not sure that I could recreate it. I did emboss the flowers in clear first and after that there were markers and sponges involved! It was destined for scrap but my daughter said she liked it so I evened out the colour of some of the petals and added a sentiment. It is what it is: an orange experiment. I do like the little Gossamer stamp from Penny Black; so expect to see more of it soon.
Thanks for dropping by.