“Hello Gorgeous” Mini Cards

The Penny Black Blog is featuring mini cards today so I made a threesome using the glamorous girls from the Hello Gorgeous set. The transparent set includes the three girls plus all their accessories.

My little cards are  2 ½” x 4 ¼” .  I masked each one on all four sides then sponged in a light colour before stamping the accessories randomly in the same colour. After removing the post-it masks I stamped the girls and sentiments from the Wishes set  in a darker shade.

Head over to the Penny Black blog to see some more mini cards today and gorgeous tags tomorrow.

Stamps: Hello Gorgeous, Wishes(PB)
Inks: Memento Summer Sky & Danube Blue, Memento New Sprout & Bamboo Leaves, Memento Lulu Lavender &  Grape Jelly
Cardstock: MFP white

13 Comments on ““Hello Gorgeous” Mini Cards”

1. Ardyth says:

Love these. I love how your sponging ‘highlights’ the ladies. What a cute gift this set would make!

2. What cute cards. I just love Penny Black stamps and these are adorable. Great coloring.
    Hugs
    Pauline

3. lindseymp says:

I spotted these on the PB blog earlier today, and liked them a lot! What a perfect way to use these gorgeous girls.

I saw these on the PB blog earlier today, and liked them a lot! What a perfect way to use these images.

5. Marja says:

Beautiful and very cute.
    Lovely greet
    marja

6. Love these cards, what a great way to do them with those backgrounds.

7. Sleek and stylish Heather! A trio of wonderful!

8. Gery says:

Lovely cards are these and I love the backgrounds!
    Such a nice giveaway on a present or with flowers!
    Had to think immediately about the Christmas girls and the couple in Paris I have.
    Such a great idea!
    XGeryX

9. Carole says:

Wonderful cards Heather. I love the inspiration you bring to your blog … GREAT!!!

10. Vicky says:

Something a bit different from you Heather and I love them!

11. Daen'ys says:

Just one word …. fabulous!
    These cards are just fabulous.
    This simple design and tone on tone print
    give these cards a lot of expressive power.

Daen’Ys

12. cropnkathy says:

These cards are simply adorable! I love everything about them!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Katherine 🙂

13. Victoria R says:

Great job with those gorgeous ladies! I just bought the same set and am loving it!