OLW 142 Happy Birthday to Ardyth

Cute as a button

Happy Birthday dear Ardyth, happy birthday to you.

Birthday girl, Ardyth is hosting the One Layer Wednesday Challenge today and has turned it into a celebration. Darnell has also joined in the festivities with a birthday party on her blog where we can add our “Ardythian” cards. I chose to case this card. I love seeing what Ardyth comes up with on her blog. Clever. Clever. Clever.

I masked a square with post-it notes and then added another mask across the middle. The buttons are from the Embellishments set and the sentiment made using two stamps from Words Express.

Go and check out Ardyth’s blog. Be amazed. Wish her happy birthday and whip up a card!

8 Comments on “OLW 142 Happy Birthday to Ardyth”

1. Ardyth says:

Love this bright, colourful one layered beauty, Heather! Thanks for joining in my lovely surprise birthday party – this is a day I will remember always!

2. Cute as a button ๐Ÿ™‚ – Wasn’t this fun surprising Ardyth!

3. Darnell says:

Talk about clever, clever, clever! This is such a perfect bright and fun Ardycard, Heather!! I am so happy you joined in the fun and thank you again for making this even more special by telling me the “real” date so it could happen on her actual birthday! Mwah! Darnell

4. Jenny M says:

I love your scattering of buttons, it’s like a window in the top of a button box!!! Beautiful colours and immaculate stamping as always :0)
    Jenny x

5. Gabby says:

I LOVE buttons and this a super cute “Ardyth” card! I’m sure she will love it and it is sooo “her” style. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Myriame says:

I just discovered your blog, which I enjoyed. Your wonderful creations
    Your blog is a source of inspiration, thank you!

7. Bahb says:

You too are clever, clever, clever. In advance of seeing your Ardythy card, I tried to imagine how you would bridge the distance between your style and hers. Both are pluperfect but about as alike as Picasso and Renoir are alike, NOT! But I’ll be darned, you ACED it……..100% Heather doing 100% Ardyth. Who woulda ever thunk it possible?

Thanks so much for sharing your incredible talent.
    Bahb

such a fun and bright and happy card!