Breezy Butterfly

Clean & Simple is the theme at the Penny Black blog today. Make sure you check out the competition which is up and running at Penny Black too. (Sorry about the false start on this post. It was there; it was gone; now it’s back)

I once again used a tried and true layout. I inked the butterfly from Social Butterfly with versamark and Bamboo Leaves and embossed it in clear before I positioned the masks. The background is a combination of sponging in greens and yellow and the Breezy stamp. I am having fun with the Social Butterfly set; there are five gorgeous butterflies and the dragonfly, which, though small might just be my favourite of the set.

Thanks to all who participated in the One Layer Wednesday challenge I set last week, I really enjoyed all the submissions. There is a new one layer challenge now from Cheryl.

Supplies

Stamps: Breezy, Wishes, Social Butterfly (PB)
Ink: Memento  New Sprout, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Dandelion & Versamark (Tsukineko)
Also: Clear e.p.

8 Comments on “Breezy Butterfly”

1. Gery says:

Wow, Heather, I can’t keep up with you.
    One beautiful card after another.
    This one is also gorgeous, just like the wonderful flowers from yesterday.
    Think your creativity has no limits and no end.
    Love following you.
    Groetjes Gery

2. Gunilla says:

Your cards are STUNNING every single one……what you create with stamps and ink is amazing and inspires me sooooo very much.

Saying hello from Sweden//Gunilla

3. Marja says:

I still keep going on to admire your work. And love this again.
    lovely greet
    Marja

4. valerie says:

Fab colour Heather and that butterfly is gorgeous, love the lies on the wings!
    Val x

5. Jan Castle says:

Yippee..got the post! Such a beautiful card….you are amazing!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

6. Linda says:

Heather, How do you stamp the butterfly with Versa mark and green ink? Please share your techniques on the Breezy Card with the butterfly.

Love this card,

7. Heather this reminds me of the wonderful freshness of a summer’s day after a light rain. So very crisp, clean and breezy!

8. Ann Y. says:

Gorgeous! Your masked horizontal stripe is beautiful. I love the yellow and green.