Berry Branch – Autumn & Winter

Here are the other two cards from my little four seasons Berry Branch set. Winter is definitely my favourite and is the only one where I embossed.

Thank you for the kind comments about the first two; I am happy to have inspired a few people to try the same thing with one stamp.

Stamps: Berry Branch (Penny Black), Teeny Tiny Wishes, Very Vintage roller(SU)
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Real Rust, Riding Hood Red
Cardstock: Flourishes classic ivory

Stamps: Berry Branch (Penny Black), Short and Sweet(SU)
Inks: Versamark, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Basic Black
Cardstock: Flourishes classic white
Also: Clear e.p., Winsor & Newton masking fluid

19 Comments on “Berry Branch – Autumn & Winter”

1. Donna H says:

Heather, Could you explain how you use the masking fluid and where one would find it? I think you have before but I can’t remember and the effect is so pretty. Thanks.
    Basically, how did you make the last card? They are all lovely. I love all your work.

2. Susan Bridgman says:

Heather, all four cards are gorgeous but, like you, winter is my favourite. You say it’s the only one where you embossed – can you give more details about that, please?

Many thanks,
    Susan

3. Chrissie says:

As inspirational as ever Heather… these are so evocative of their season… simply wonderful!
    Chrissie

4. Marja says:

I adore these two cards again. What a complete marvelous and beautiful serie of cards Heather. My great compliments.
    Lovely greet Marja

5. Joan V says:

Simply GORGEOUS!

6. valerie says:

Congratulations Heather these are fabulous, I love the winter one:)
    Val x

7. sue says:

Heather, these may be even lovelier than your spring and summer ones. All are just beautiful, and I’d be hard pressed to pick a favorite. I’ve never thought to use a nature stamp and change it seasonally. Thank you for showing how beautifully this can be done. These are all just stunning, Heather, and would be beautiful framed instead of used!

8. Jen W. says:

These are stunning! Excuse me while I go pick my jaw up off of the floor…

9. Sue (suen) says:

Love the set of cards! What a great idea to use the one stamp for the four different seasons!

10. Leslee says:

Heather, I am blown away with your set of Berry Branch Through the Seasons! Each card is stunningly beautiful! I’m sure the recipient will love them! I’ll have to give it a go soon although, I know mine will pale in comparison 🙂 Thanks for the inspiration!

11. Vicky says:

What a fantastic set of cards – I’d be tempted to frame them!

Oh wow, these are just so beautiful, too! I’m in awe, Heather.

13. Susan S. says:

Love these cards. I can get most of how you did it from an earlier post. When and how did the red go in? You have lots of inquirers above!

14. anne marie says:

Hey Heather , Lady your cards rock …..I so Enjoy gettting your emails … So Awesome.. All I can say is…..Boo-yah …

15. Ann Y. says:

Oh, these are lovely! Each one is a piece of art. Thanks for sharing them.

16. Donelda says:

I love all your branch cards … I couldn’t pick a favourite if I had to because they are all lovely!!!

17. Sue McRae says:

I saw your spotlight on the Penny Black blog and I am in awe of the simple beauty of your cards.

18. […] similar thing a few years back using the Berry Branch stamp from Penny Black. (Spring & Summer, Fall & Winter, Winter […]