Sponged wooded path

This stamp is so lovely that it doesn’t really need me to add anything.  I have used it once before with embossing and autumn colours so this time I tried the colours I see around at present and a little sponging outside the lines.

I spent most of the weekend at the National Youth Track & Field Championships volunteering and watching my daughter compete so I am now catching up on the inspiring cards that were posted over the weekend.

Stamps: Wilderness Vol.2 (Darkroom Door), Hugs & Wishes(SU)
Inks: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa
Cardstock: Flourishes Classic White

9 Comments on “Sponged wooded path”

1. RosieB says:

That’s a beautiful card. I love that stamp!

2. valerie says:

Heather this is stunning it looks just like a photograph!! Hope your daughter did well:)
    Val x

3. ND says:

“Wow! That’s lovely! I really like that!” That was RJ’s spontaneous comment on viewing this latest post. I agree.

ND

4. Vicky says:

I always catch my breath when I see your sponged cards Heather and I love this one with its sponging outside the main image. Looks like your daughter did brilliantly – you must be a very proud mum!

Wow, Heather — this is beyond gorgeous! Perfect colours, and perfect sponging, of course. 🙂 Wow for your daughter, too!

6. This is gorgeous! I LOVE the way you sponged outside of the lines/box.

7. Marja says:

Heather this is really stunning. i adore this scene. Beautiful, love it.
    Beduatiful colours and I feel the silence of the nature.
    Greet Marja

8. Joan B says:

oh my. another masterpiece!

9. Terrie Moen says:

This is absolutely beautiful! I am going to try doing something like this with a couple of scenic stamps I have. Wish me luck!