Blue Lace

There is another new set featured on the Penny Black blog today, A Flight of Thread and this sweet little lace butterfly is one of two stamps in the set. The stamp is a little bigger than what you see above because I trimmed some of the image off before popping it up. I paired the butterfly with a lace border and sentiment from Lace Delight all stamped in Memento Nautical Blue.

Have a great weekend.

12 Comments on “Blue Lace”

1. Valerie says:

Absolutely glorious Heather! Those stamps are fab:) love the blue.
    Val x

2. Vicky says:

I do love a blue and cream colour combination Heather and the lace border is gorgeous!

3. wow! I am in love with this lace look! How stunning! And having it all in one color… just beautiful!!!

4. Patti J. says:

This is so pretty! The border is delicate and feminine, and I love that the butterfly is stamped in the same color – great card, Heather! Thanks for sharing 🙂

5. Brenda says:

Just beautiful. I’m loving that blue lace and butterfly.

6. Deanna says:

This is really pretty love the details with the lace and the color really makes its pop:)

7. Jan Castle says:

Wonderful in blue!!!! Love what you did with this.
    Jan

8. Ann Y. says:

This is so pretty. I love blue and cream together. That border is gorgeous.

There’s something so elegant and classic about blue and white! The butterfly works so well with the lace border — beautiful.

10. Gery says:

Wow, Heather, what a beautiful, elegant and stylish card this is.
    Love the lace print.
    Groetjes Gery

11. Shaz in Oz.x says:

Mm Heather am looking forward to that tutorial and think it is a lovely idea of making these thank you cards for such a purpose, Shaz in oz.x