Having a Penny Black day

I just wanted to let you know I am  the Penny Black guest designer today. So check out their blog to see what I have been doing lately.

14 Comments on “Having a Penny Black day”

1. Lisa says:

I just found you from the Penny Black blog and your work is amazing!!! I am so excited to have signed up for your updates in my email, I would love if you did tutorials on how you create some of your works of art! These are really really beautiful, thank you so much for the inspiration!
    Lisa

2. Brenda says:

Congratulations on your Guest spot at Penny Black, a really fabulous display of art work.

I hve long admired your work and your unique style adn all the inspiration it gives.

Can I be really cheeky and ask you the name and number of the stamp you used on the fifth card down on the PB blog (green and red floral and script), it looks like a brush stroke one, but not one I recognise or have ever seen at my local retailer. I did wonder if it was from the new Spring 2012 collection, but can’t find it in the catalogue either.

If you have a moment to mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk I would be so grateful.

3. Terry says:

Marvelous Heather…you are truly a talented lady.

4. Evelyn in Oregon says:

Oh my word! Your stamping looks like photography! It’s absolutely beautiful.

5. Heather I have just come from the Penny Black Blog and wanted to say how beautiful your cards are. Your style and colors are amazing. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous collection.

6. Bahb says:

Your cards on PB Blog just blow me away. They are soooooooooo lucky to have you cause their stamps to be MUST HAVE NOW. Never in a million years would I have thought to use them as you did. Thank you for
    fabulous inspiration. If you charged to view your art, I would gladly pay. 🙂

Bahb

7. Vicky says:

Lovely to see a mini exhibition of your fantastic work Heather!

8. Hello Heather I dropped in to tell you that you did an amazing job on the PB blog today. Your style is so elegant and inspring. Such a treat for your to be featured. Fondly, Kathy

9. carol says:

Wow!!!! Those are the most beautiful and most inspiring cards I have ever seen in one place!! TFS!!

10. anne marie says:

Hey Heather, Ive followed you for a long time … Glad to see you here with Penny Black .. How cool is that… I love your technique s ..You so rock … Enjoy .. Hugs Your Long time follower Anne

11. Johanna says:

unbeliveble, great, beautiful, amazing!

12. Jen W. says:

Thanks so much for the tutorial on your stunning card!

13. Stephanie S. says:

I have been following you for awhile and I enjoy it alot. Thanks for the wonderful cards.

14. Ann Y. says:

Your cards on the Penny Black blog are amazing, Heather. Each one different and beautiful. I especially love the color in the last one. Congratulations!