The perfect gift

I wish you all a very happy Christmas and thank you for the time you spend here and the encouragement you leave in your comments.

Coming Down Heather Telford

Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!

Stamps:  Heartfelt, Bramble (PB)
Inks: Seeded Preserves, Spun Sugar, Vintage Photo, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Bundled Sage, Mowed Lawn, Forest Moss Distress Stains (Ranger)
Cardstock: Fabriano 100% cotton hot pressed watercolour paper, Purple cardstock, vellum

23 Comments on “The perfect gift”

1. trinkababe says:

Merry Christmas. You truly are an inspiration.

2. Techer Claude says:

beautiful !
    happy Christmas to you and yours !

3. bernadette says:

Joyeux Noël à toi et merci pour tous ces partages……….BISES

4. Donna says:

Merry Christmas, thank you for your incredible inspirations! Thanks be to God for all the gifts he gives to each of us.

5. Doris says:

Yes, we have been blessed with the greatest gift of all–Christ Himself. Merry Christmas!

6. Godelieve says:

How beautiful (as always!) Merry Christmas.

7. Bonnie says:

Thank you for all the inspiration you give us! This is beautiful! Happy Christmas, Heather!

8. Liz in NH says:

This is so wonderful, Heather, the colors, all of it. I see a pink butterfly!
    Thank you, as always, for YOU! Your works are such an inspiration, and a gift.

9. Sharon C. says:

Wishing you a blessed Christmas, Heather! Your beautiful cards are such an inspiration.

10. carol / creatingincolors says:

A beautiful reminder of our blessings. Merry Christmas.

11. cherylquilts says:

Merry Christmas, Heather, and what a beautiful card and wonderful Scripture verse! Yes, what a precious Gift – the best one ever!! Hugs!

12. Kathleen B. says:

Thank you for your breathtakingly beautiful artwork. The watercoloring using Bramble is particularly lovely. I enjoy going to your site to be inspired!

13. Susieq says:

Just beautiful. I really needed that message today. Thank you and merry Christmas.

Gorgeous as usual Heather and I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas. x

15. Rufus says:

Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for all the inspiration you’ve given me

16. Jan Castle says:

Merry Christmas to you and yours Heather!!! Blessings in the New Year!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

17. Clelie says:

It is wonderful what you can achieve with one stamp! A gorgeous design and colors! God bless you and yours this Christmas Day and coming New Year! Thank you for all the inspiration you have blessed me with this year!

18. Lisa says:

Beautiful and sweet! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

19. tish rowe says:

All I can say is Amen to all the comments. We thank you, Heather, for all your inspiration and the time you take to give the directions. I know how time consuming it is and your talents are so greatly appreciated. I can’t wait to see what the new year holds. Of course, I keep buying stamps that you use and have to convince my husband that this will be next year’s Christmas presents. Love your quote, too, of our Savior Jesus Christ.

• Heather says:

I feel very privileged to be considered an inspiration and enjoy the ‘community’ here at Bits & Pieces very much. I am excited about next year too!

20. Sylvia Johnson says:

This is a gorgeous card. I love the colors. You are an awesome artist.
    The sentiment you used is not on the stamp set listed. I looked because I would like to have it.