A Rainy Sunday Afternoon

On this rainy Sunday afternoon I have a few inspiring cards to share from card artists around the world. Some of these gorgeous cards I spied this week, others are from artists I have been following for years simply because they never cease to amaze and inspire me.

(By the way, if you want to pin any of these cards please click on picture to visit the artist’s blog and pin from there so that your pin links back to their blog, not mine)

From the colourful and wonderfully artistic Stamping Matilda:

Godelieve -flower tag

A dramatic combination of colour and pattern from Iwona:

Iwona - Smile

Just one of the stunning creations on Hermine’s blog.  I just discovered this artist and her blog is full of techniques, layouts and projects I want to try.

Hermine - Lace resist

Karen has been creating whimsical watery backgrounds with embossing folders.

Karen - embossing folders

As someone who likes masking fluid, batik methods and splashing around with inks, this creation has me excited to try for myself. Sanketi never fails to inspire.

Sanketi - Pouring inks

Thanks for visiting; have a wonderful week.

12 Comments on “A Rainy Sunday Afternoon”

1. Elaine says:

Absolutely love your cards.what company sells the words in your last card -let us be grateful ….

• Heather says:

Hi Elaine,
      The cards above are not my cards; they were created by artists who inspire me. If you click on the card you are interested in it will take you to Sanketi’s blog where you will find the details about that card.

2. Clelie says:

It is raining here…Oregon, of course…and you have just fed my technique-junkie-soul! Thanks for sharing all these wonderful sites! I cannot wait to “explore the possibilities” with a warm sweater and a lovely cup of tea!

3. ednamburgess says:

All very nice. Makes me want to get down in my work room. Edna

4. konarose says:

Thank you for sharing these beauties with us. The last one amazes all my brain cells to the maximum and to where I would like to delve in and try, somehow, as well. ♥ to you Heather!!!

5. These are all wonderful, thank you for sharing this wealth of talent and creativeness with us, all these ladies work is amazing! xx

6. lesliekmiller says:

It is generous of you to share a few of the creations which inspire you. They are all beautiful and interesting and wonderfully colorful. Thank you!

7. Karen Petitt says:

Thank you Heather for introducing me to some more card artistes! I already follow Karen and I have now added a couple more as I love what they are creating. Have a lovely weekend Karen x

8. Godelieve says:

Heather, thanks for featuring my card on your amazing blog. I’m a fan of your beautiful work.

9. Thank you so much for featuring me. I added your blog to my blogroll, hope you don’t mind. Love your artwork.

10. I love your cards…so creative and fun!!! And thanks for stopping by my blog to say HELLO! : )

11. rosebudinnh says:

wow STRIKING, love this with the touches of black!!!! beautiful….