Collage Card Tutorial

I have put together a tutorial describing the way I made my recent collage cards. I am sure there are many successful methods but this is the way I did it.

The tutorial describes how I made a monochromatic collage; my blue collage and the brown collage are in this post. Once again I relied on my son’s and my husband’s expertise to complete the video tutorial but I think I am getting quicker over all!

Stamps: Letter Background, FlamboyantGratitudeLace Delight (PB)
Inks: Memento New Sprout, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves (Tsukineko)

About these ads

17 Comments on “Collage Card Tutorial”

1. [...] to add: I have posted a tutorial here on the blog and it is on my youtube [...]

2. patscrap91 says:

Thanks for sharing your “techniques” Heather.
    I discovered your blog few months ago and I love each of your cards.

3. Miranda says:

Hi Heather, lovely tutorial and beautiful work as always, thanks! warm greet Miranda

4. Marja says:

Hi Heather thanks for your beautiful tutorial and the card is marvelous. Every time I enhoy to visiting your site, because your work is so beautiful and have your own stamp.
    Lovely greet
    marja

5. Susan Bridgman says:

Thank you so much, Heather – the tutorial will really help me when I try to do collage cards! You did a great job on it!

Susan

Great tutorial! Thanks, Heather.

7. chrissieann says:

Wonderful Heather, as inspirational as ever!
    Chrissie

8. Gery says:

Thanks for the great tutorial, Heather.
    I will certainly give it a try in my holidays.
    The card you made in this tutorial is beautiful as ever.
    Love all the greens you used.
    I also want to thank you for the comments you leave behind on my blog.
    It motivates me to go on and I enjoy them very much.
    Love Gery

9. Beautiful card and another awesome tutorial. Your unique style is so inspiring!!

10. Maureen Chandler says:

This card is just lovely – thank you so much for your video!

11. [...] My collage cards were inspired by the divine Heather Telford. She recently posted a tutorial video on how she creates her amazing collages. You can view her video HERE. [...]

12. tabitha grace says:

Gorgeous card – thank you for sharing your beautiful process & inspiration.
    Blessings-
    tabithagrace

13. Linda W says:

so fun watching this again-thanks for sharing.

14. Yvonne says:

Thank you for a great tutorial. You explain it so well that I am afraid I have to go and try it now.

15. pattisj says:

This turned out so pretty. Thanks for sharing how it was done.

16. Linda Fuller says:

Heather, thank you for the wonderful video to create this lovely card. No one else mentioned this, but I thought you should know that the volume was quite low even though I had it up as high as I could.

17. [...] collage. Other than the addition of masking fluid I used the same technique described in my collage tutorial: two background stamps and a feature image (often I use a small additional image as well, but for [...]